My name is Sammy Garcia. I went to Greensboro, North Carolina for a family reunion. I book three seperate rooms at the Baymont Inn & Suites; one room for me and two rooms for relatives coming in from other parts of the country.
Right from the start I was impressed. The gounds were well kept and the lobby was clean and cheerful. The stuff was really nice and helpful.
My room was very clean, the bed really comfortable. My realatives also had the same experience with their rooms.
It was a pleasure to be on vacation and have such a nice hotel to mix in with the experience.
Thank You to the staff at Baymont Inn & Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally located in Greensboro, close vacinity to the Koury Convention Center and Four Seasons Mall (500 yards). With-in walking distance to many nationally known restaurants and bars. You will find easy access to all local attractions including: Wet and Wild Emerald Point, Greensboro Coliseum Complex and Aquatic Center, University of North Carolina Greensboro, NC A&T, downtown Greensboro and the High Point Furniture Market. Our hotel is outfitted with plenty of free amenities including: Free Wi-Fi, Free Local Calls, Complimentary USAToday Newspaper, Fitness Room, Business Center, On-Site Laundry Facilities, Baymont Breakfast Corner and much more. We look forward to your visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro / Coliseum Hotel Greensboro
- Baymont Inn And Suites Greensboro / Coliseum
- Comfort Inn Greensboro
- Greensboro Comfort Inn