Rooms are clean. Breakfast is great. Location to the mall, colesium, restaurants, and other hotels is great. Unfortunately it isn't in the best part if town but a lot of traffic from the positive surroundings but be aware of your surroundings. Rooms were 63 so very reasonable. You get what you pay for sometimes. Negatives: no elevator. Older rooms and very narrow halls. The door on the second floor to stairs was broken and our rooms were near it. Slamming all hours of the night and very early in the morning.hallways smelled like smoke. Workers very friendly and hospitable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally located in Greensboro, close vacinity to the Koury Convention Center and Four Seasons Mall (500 yards). With-in walking distance to many nationally known restaurants and bars. You will find easy access to all local attractions including: Wet and Wild Emerald Point, Greensboro Coliseum Complex and Aquatic Center, University of North Carolina Greensboro, NC A&T, downtown Greensboro and the High Point Furniture Market. Our hotel is outfitted with plenty of free amenities including: Free Wi-Fi, Free Local Calls, Complimentary USAToday Newspaper, Fitness Room, Business Center, On-Site Laundry Facilities, Baymont Breakfast Corner and much more. We look forward to your visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Greensboro / Coliseum
- Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro / Coliseum Hotel Greensboro
- Comfort Inn Greensboro
- Greensboro Comfort Inn