Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum
Comfort Suites Airport(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$76
ComfortSuites
$95
Comfort Inn Greensboro(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$76
$119
$109
Quality Inn and Suites Airpark East(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$59
QualityInn
$142
$139
Wingate by Wyndham Greensboro(Greensboro)(Great Value!)
$84
$149
$134
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$179
Orbitz.com
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesstay there againconvention centercontinental breakfastgreat customer servicecoffee makerstaff was friendlygavinwhartongravyconcert
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The only redeeming factor to this hotel is the staff. From the front desk to the cleaning staff. The room had electrical problems, water stains on the ceiling, carpet was pulling away from the wall, and the wallpaper didn't even come together in many areas. To say it's in need of remodeling is an understatement!

• Stayed: August 2012
John S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Dear Kathryn P,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Baymont Inn and Suites Greensboro/Coliseum. I have read your review and I am sorry to hear that your stay was not satisfactory. We pride ourselves on Baymont's Home Town Hospitality and in this case we did not live up to your expectations. I do hope that if your travel plans bring you back to Greensboro you will give us another try to show you this was a isolated incident and not the typical room we have at my property.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

On a recent trip, after having driven straight through the night from WI, we ended up at the hotel 2 hours before our directions had indicated and about 4 hours before scheduled check-in time. The purpose of our visit was for a National JO Diving competition for our son, who had been sleeping in the back seat of the car for nearly the entire 13-hour ride. Assuming it wasn't possible, I decided to still check to see if we could get in the room early. To my surprise, both the manager and front desk girl jumped right on it rather than turning us away until later; her on the computer and him running down the hall to see if anything was ready yet. There was a room available, and all that was needed was towels which were brought a few minutes later. All employees showed a genuine interest and understanding in our situation and went above and beyond my expectations to make everything very convenient for us, and most importantly my son.

Everything else during our stay was very good too. The staff was friendly, the room was nice, and the location was perfect. Most of all, the staff took that extra step right off the bat that made a great impression on me. Thank-you, and keep up the good work and hospitality!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
John S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Dear Jim B,

Thank you for your recent stay here at the Baymont Inn and Suites, Greensboro. It was my pleasure to find you a room after such a long trip and do hope that if your travel plans bring you back to Greensboro you will stay with us again.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone. Everything was great. From front desk, to cleanliness, breakfast, super fast check out along with the close proximity to the convention center. I'm not sure why some people write bad reviews on purpose. Seems like that's all they can do in life. At any rate, keep up the good work!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
John S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2012

Dear Mana K,

Thank you for taking the time out for a review of my hotel. I was so glad to see you had a nice trip and that everything was wonderful. I will pass along this review to all my staff to let them know how my guests are feeling concerning their stay here at the Baymont Inn and Suites. We pride ourselves on our Baymont Hometown Hospitality.

Thanks again,

Reviewed July 24, 2012

My Husband was here for a School Conference. Our Motel reservation were messed up at another motel. Ms.Chyemen was so welcoming, friendly, and very helpful! We would stay here again. Clean rooms,pool area, Clean fresh linens. More Motels need Employees like the ones we experienced here.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear Melissa M,

Thank you for your review. I will be sure to let Chyemen know how much you appreciated her friendly, welcoming nature as she is truly a wonderful employee. I am glead to see how much you enjoyed the hotel and do hope to see you in the future if your travel plans bring you back to Greensboro.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Well I gotta say I had a slight skepticism about staying here due to some of the other reviews, but I'm also learning that some folks aren't honest when writing reviews and since I've stayed at Baymont Inns and Suites in other cities before, I looked past the reviews and still booked.

First, I got a really great rate due to my early booking. So right away, I'll alert tripadvisor viewers to really consider early booking when trying to get the best rates.

I was attending my church convention (July 18 -22) and I'm just not a main hotel person. So I did my own little research of hotels within walking distance of the convention center that has the necessary amenities that would make one's stay comfortable including price. When the Baymont Inn and Suites came up during my search and I did a little comparison with amenities..they got my vote. and I booked there. Upon arrival on July 18, the rep at the desk checked us so nicely and quickly. My eyes first noticed how clean the lobby looked. Though kinda small but that's fine.
then when I got to my room I was still shaking my head in the form of a pleasant nod confirming that my decsion to stay at this property is a GOOOOOD one! Yes. they served a continental breakfast that I would say is very good. especially the waffles. :-)

All rooms are well up to date, plus it comes with a refrigerator and microwave an awesome bonus for me and I must say THUMBS UP to the entire staff does a great job in keeping the entire property and rooms nice and clean. I can't stop commenting on that. and I will always refer to the ENTIRE STAFF throughout this review because they all do their best to honor your request.

They have a small business center and Fitness room which is fine with me because you can still get alot done. Also, another quick bonus for me with this property that gets a TWO THUMBS UP is the fact that if you were in a rush and forget personal items such as toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, shaving creme etc. one call to the front desk and such items are available complimentary.
Thanks again Baymont...I'll be returning to your property real soon.

Room Tip: all the rooms seems great so I didn't have to do anything. :-)
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ryates2016
John S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Dear fitR99,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I was quite pleased to see everything was thumbs up and appreciate all the kind words. I will let my staff know how pleased you were with the cleanliness and all of our amenities. Thanks again and look forward to your return.

Sincerely