“Great Customer Service/ room”

Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum
Ranked #40 of 77 Hotels in Greensboro
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Recently stayed at the Baymont Inn; June 22. A young lady, Chyemen set up my reservations over the phone a few days prior to my stay. She was able to handle all questions professionally when addressing concerns regarding the hotel location, and rate. She spoke with a pleasant voice and assured me I would enjoy the room as well as my stay. Indeed I did. Upon checking out I had the pleasure of meeting her. She greeted me with a sweet and friendly smile and was professional and very helpful. Her attitude over the phone and in person matched up. The bed and carpet was clean and comfy. I would definelty stay again, and recommend to others.

Room Tip: Rooms on second floor much quieter
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Dear 500mart,

What a pleasure it was to receive a review like yours concerning my employee Chyemen and my hotel the Baymont Inn and Suites. Chyemen is a wonderful lady and asset to this hotel. I have passed on your review to her and the entire staff. Thank you again for the review and recommendation to others. We look forward to hosting you on your next visit to Greensboro.

There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum

Reviewed June 22, 2012

The room was very nice and the employees were friendly and helpful. Nothing bad to report.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 26, 2012

Dear dgf001,

Thank you for your recent stay at my hotel. I was glad to see you had a nice stay and the employees were all friendly and helpful. We pride ourselves on our Hometown Hospitality. I do hope that if your travels bring you back to Greensboro that you will again choose the Baymont Inn and Suites for your lodging needs.

Sincerely

Reviewed June 18, 2012

My stay at the Baymont Inn and Suites in Greensboro, NC(Greensboro Coliseum) was the best hotel stay I've ever had. It's always the employees that can make or break a hotel experience . With friendly and dependable front desk company, Baymont Inn was by far the most comfortable. Cleanliness AND accommodations were top shelf. This will definitely be my establishment of choice in the future!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
John S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Dear SylvesterA,

Thank you for your recent stay and review of the Baymont Inn and Suites, Greensboro NC. I was pleased to see how much you enjoyed our hotel. I will pass along to all my employees your thanks and how much you appreciated the clean room and friendly service. I do hope that if you are in Greensboro again you will choose the Baymont Inn and Suites for your lodging needs.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I have stayed in nicer hotels, but of course had to pay a nice amount more! I was actually surprised at how nice this hotel was for the $63 dollars a night I paid. The breakfast was about the same as any complimentary breakfast, we were pleasantly surprised with this. The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. The only bad part was that there was a big motorcycle group staying at the same time and they were very loud and would party in the parking lot. However, this was not the hotel staffs fault and I don't hold this against them. One thing they should keep an eye on though is prostitutes trying to solicite. We had one approach us and saw one leaving the hotel with two of the motorcycle guys as we were going in. I think they should keep a closer eye on them just haning around out front and call the police when they do. Don't let this deter you from staying here, aside from the one woman who asked for a light, they did not bother us. We are staying here again in 2 weeks when we have to return to Greensboro.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
John S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Dear Meg1017,

Thank you for your recent stay and review of the Baymont Inn and Suites, Greensboro NC. I am please to see you were very satisfied and my staff was incrediby friendly and accommodating. I appreciate the comments about the motorcycle group and the isolated incident involved with them staying here the same weekend. I look forward to your return to the hotel in 2 weeks.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Stayed three nights while working the wrestling tournament. Room was comfortable and clean. Front desk staff were very courteous. Allowed me to check in early on my first day there so I could get settled and get to the coliseum. I even noticed that the staff made an attempt (although I don't think it worked out as well as they had planned) to get the breakfast out earlier than it was supposed to be just to accomodate the people staying there who needed to get to the coliseum early in the morning. The hotel is nothing fancy, but it does an excellent job of being what it is supposed to be, which is a solid, clean, reasonably priced hotel. Plan on staying here again next year.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
John S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2012

Dear Wendall T,

Thank you for your recent stay and review of my hotel the Baymont Inn and Suites, Greensboro. I was happy to see that the staff made every attemt to satisfy your needs and was able to get you checked into your room early so you could get to your event. We pride ourselves on great customer service, clean comfortable rooms and our Baymont Breakfast. I look forward to meeting you next time you are in Greensboro.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

I was in Greensboro for the US Masters Swimming National Championships and had selected this hotel because it was the cheapest of the official event hotels at $72.00 per night. While I know selecting the cheapest is usually pretty risky, I was pleased at what I got for this very reasonable price. The front desk staff was great, and the complimentary breakfast was as good as I have seen at any American chain property.

There were a couple of issues - I heard heavy footsteps every time the people upstairs walked across their floor, and their was some mold on the tub/shower combo ceiling in the bathroom. There was only a small wardrobe to hang up clothes, rather than a more typical closet. Also, the linens were average at best, but the bed itself was comfortable. Additionally, the room did have a mini fridge and a microwave, which I both used.

The location is excellent for any event at the Colliseum complex, which is just a mile down High Point Road. The mall is only a couple of blocks away, and the freeway just a block beyond the mall.

I will most likely stay here again in the future whenever I attend another event at the new Greensboro Aquatic Center.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
John S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2012

Dear Joe G,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. I am please to see you had a enjoyable time enjoyed our breakfast and my staff treated you well. We pride ourselves on great customer service here at the Baymont Inn and Suites. The feedback you have provided is appreciated to help us improve our hotel. I look forward to hosting many more events at the Greensboro Aquatic Center and seeing you soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 27, 2012

We have never stayed at a Baymont so wasn't sure what to expect. It was a lot older and dated then what i expected. The room and bathroom was clean but it it was the quality of a Motel 6. All the hotels in the area were sold out so maybe that is why we paid over $100 for what if would have expected to pay maybe $70-80. I feel pretty sure the airconditioner wiring - laying on the floor- in the bedroom would not be up to code. would be very easy to trip over-- we saw this all over the hotel. you can not access the breakfast area from the rooms which was inconvienent for us because it was raining. the breakfast was decent. If i had to id stay here again but i felt it was too much money for the quality of the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear MGUINN08

Thank you for your recent stay at the Baymont Inn and Suites. I am not sure if you knew the High Point Furniture Market was going on and a Citywide Event was is town during your stay which cause the whole area to be sold out, thus prices rise accordingly. I appreciate your feedback regarding the A/C unit and have instructed the maintenance department to check all rooms to correct this. I do not understand about my breakfast room accessablility as it is located right by my lobby and the hallway to all the rooms. Once again thank you for your feedback and your business. I do hope that if you are in the Greensboro area again you will choose the Baymont Inn and Suites for your lodging needs.