Stayed three nights while working the wrestling tournament. Room was comfortable and clean. Front desk staff were very courteous. Allowed me to check in early on my first day there so I could get settled and get to the coliseum. I even noticed that the staff made an attempt (although I don't think it worked out as well as they had planned) to get the breakfast out earlier than it was supposed to be just to accomodate the people staying there who needed to get to the coliseum early in the morning. The hotel is nothing fancy, but it does an excellent job of being what it is supposed to be, which is a solid, clean, reasonably priced hotel. Plan on staying here again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally located in Greensboro, close vacinity to the Koury Convention Center and Four Seasons Mall (500 yards). With-in walking distance to many nationally known restaurants and bars. You will find easy access to all local attractions including: Wet and Wild Emerald Point, Greensboro Coliseum Complex and Aquatic Center, University of North Carolina Greensboro, NC A&T, downtown Greensboro and the High Point Furniture Market. Our hotel is outfitted with plenty of free amenities including: Free Wi-Fi, Free Local Calls, Complimentary USAToday Newspaper, Fitness Room, Business Center, On-Site Laundry Facilities, Baymont Breakfast Corner and much more. We look forward to your visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro/Coliseum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Greensboro / Coliseum Hotel Greensboro
- Baymont Inn And Suites Greensboro / Coliseum
- Comfort Inn Greensboro
- Greensboro Comfort Inn