I check in on a saturday.When I got to the room.the smell of the room made me sick of My stomach.the room walls was full of stains,cracks everywhere.panel on the light switch was nasty.dusty on the tv.toliet Had a ring around it.toliet kept running,no towels in the bath,stink bug dead between the towel holder.carpet has trash on the floor.the lamps shades are broken,comforter are dirty and stinky.sprinkler dont have a cover over it. Mexican club next door drown out My dam tv with there music.refrigerador has black stuff around the seal.(mildew).microwave was nasty and burnt inside.just a yuck place.stains,stains,stains everywhere.no alarm clock.phone Had dirty around it.which I went to several rooms.before we found One decent room.but it was the same like the others.only things was nice wa sthe picture on the walls.will never,never,nevvvvvvver,come back to this dump.and I paíd $55 for a double and this is What I got.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Fairview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.