“A Fine Steakhouse where no other exists....”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 936 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: GTA weekdays every 1.5 hours between 5:43 am - 12:08 am & weekends every 1 hour between 6:38 am - 10:38 pm with in 1/4 mile of the center
Description: Fleming's Greensboro, NC is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located at The Shops at Friendly Center, near Downtown Greensboro, College Hill, and the Greensboro Coliseum.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Not a huge fan of the high priced, ala carte menu's that Flemings pushes.....8:50 for a loaded baked potato, $35-$41 for a steak, and on and on it goes. Fine if that's what your looking for but I'm not one to enjoy paying so much more for something that many places can give you.....and a lot less expensively......

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Flemmings does not always offer brunch but when they do it is not to be missed. The normal for them is impecable service - no different on Sunday at Brunch. They had a great menu and it was extremely reasonable for 3 courses. We love Flemming's for Steaks of course as well, but they offer much more. Yes its a chain but its a great one! WAY above average1

Reviewed April 10, 2013

My wife and I have a tradition of going to Flemings for our anniversary. We were very disappointed by our last visiting celebrating our 10th anniversary. Even though I had reservations we had to wait 15 minutes to get a table. Both of our steaks were way over cooked and the side we purchased didn't have any taste. After we left, we found out a friend called the restaurant while we were there to have a drink sent over but we never received it. On a positive note our server was excellent. I guess I'm just used to a higher standard from Flemings.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I did not enjoy the "artificial" atmosphere of Fleming's accompanied by a much to real exorbitant meal check that counts every ounce of food and beverage. The waiters were over-trained and the food was truly overpriced for what it was - everything is priced à la carte so salads and veggies and potatoes are all extra - the french fries were over spiced with unidentifiable flavours - I honestly find it hard to believe there's a fresh food in the house - felt like it was delivered by the truck load in ready made portions - salad dressing included. The wine was served to the line - not an extra drop. Very "mass produced" feel to the whole experience - it was a lesson - look carefully at the menu and at the decor and decide to stay or leave - we should have left - then we wouldn't have felt so bad about the bill. Greensboro is NOT NYC.

4  Thank marjorieli
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My husband decided to treat the family to a dinner here. The staff were attentive but not pushy. The steak was tender and cooked perfectly. My only complaint was that it was a little too salty. The restaurant is beautifully decorated. The portions were reasonable. The wait time for our meal was not long. We really enjoyed the bread and spreads the waitress brought when we first sat down.