“Excellent, but pricey!”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 930 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: GTA weekdays every 1.5 hours between 5:43 am - 12:08 am & weekends every 1 hour between 6:38 am - 10:38 pm with in 1/4 mile of the center
Description: Fleming's Greensboro, NC is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located at The Shops at Friendly Center, near Downtown Greensboro, College Hill, and the Greensboro Coliseum.
Reviewed August 20, 2012

For us, Fleming's would only be for "very" special occasions! Everything about our visit was excellent...Bryan, our waiter was excellent. My husband and I agree it was the best filet we have every eaten and their potatoes were awesome! However, it is expensive...$175 (includes a 20% tip and $40 bottle of wine). Would love to go back...maybe for our daughter's 30th birthday!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

A bit pricey, but the service and quality of food is usually excellent.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I love Flemings!! My husband and I celebrated his birthday there in June and as always we left there happy. The atmosphere is intimate and very relaxing. Their seafood platter is delicious and I love their selection of wine. My husband loves their prime rib which he says is the best in the triad and I personally love their tuna. If you happen to go there for dinner I suggest you make reservations and ask to have Brian Bennett as your server, not only do I think he is the best server there but he is also a great bartender!!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

As much as I like the restaurant, the service was not as I expected.
The steak and my wine were very enjoyable, but my shrimp appetizer was not pleasing at all. However the Manager made up for that, therefore I will return. My partner was not so pleased with the cheque, he felt it was way overpriced, especially for GSO, NC.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Everything was great, the only negative was the drinks
were alittle watered down.