“great food at a great price!”
Review of Pavilion

Pavilion
Ranked #76 of 904 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Family friendly atmosphere, but good for couples too. This is not a special occasion restaurant. You can eat here every day. The food is tasty, fresh and reasonable prices.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Kind of in an out of the way strip mall on a side street, if you haven't discovered you don't know what you're missing. I don't know why I've never gotten around to reviewing this place, this is one of my favorite Italian Restaurants anywhere. They have been in this current location for about 25 years, so that is some staying power for a restaurant. My in-laws come with us often on Saturday afternoons, and always try to arrive before 4 PM so they can be there when it opens and beat the rush. This is a wonderful Italian/Greek Restaurant. I have been trying to replicate their meat sauce at home for 30 years but can never quite hit it. My personal favorites are the Lasagna, the Meatball Parmesan Sub, or the Marinated Ribeye Steak (which is better than anything you can find at Long Horn or Outback). My in-laws ALWAYS get the Spaghetti Al Venice, a baked version with thin onions, green peppers, mushrooms and cheese covering the top. The greek chicken is very good also, but I have a hard time pulling away from the Lasagna. This is family run, and 3 generations of the family are working almost every weekend. We have aways had excellent service and they always welcome us back. I don't often get to try the deserts, but the cheesecake has been very good. I usually can't eat all my dinner and have to take a box home with us. Also love their salads, lettuce shredded very thin with wonderful homemade dressings (the blue cheese is the best)

3  Thank cndij
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Two of us went for lunch. Waitress was very friendly we both had lunch specials food was tasty, quick, and very hot. The total for both of us with entre drink and dessert was under $15.
Not sure if you can get 2 Combo meals at McDonalds for that. It was a nice surprise on our first visit. I used a gift card I had received. The inside of the building was nice and a far cry better than I had expected from the outside of the shopping center it is located in.

1  Thank mkeyw
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Slow service, not very friendly staff. Didn't get order right 2 times, waited almost 30 min. for a table and then was disappointed. Wont bother going back again

Phillip N, Owner at Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Murphy's law says that anything that can go wrong will go wrong. It seems that this applies to your visit. I am very sorry that we kept you waiting for a table for so long and also that we could not get your order right. I am very upset at my staff for not being friendly. They usually are very nice and enjoy waiting on our customers. We love to make people happy and want to come back to our Restaurant, but we seem to have failed with your visit.

All I can do is apologize and if by some miracle you ever felt like giving us another chance, I would love for you to introduce yourself to us so that we could somehow make it up to you.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Wait service was excellent. Orderedspaghetti w/ meat sauce/ What arrived was spaghetti without any meat sauce. Mentioned to waitress -- OH WELL.. "THERE IS SOME THERE " Mentioned upon leaving -- shrug of the shoulders from money takers. Happened previously -- shame on me ... for thinking that meat would be included in MEAT SAUCE. DO NOT RECOMMEND this facility.