“Nice surprise”

Pavilion
Ranked #82 of 913 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Two of us went for lunch. Waitress was very friendly we both had lunch specials food was tasty, quick, and very hot. The total for both of us with entre drink and dessert was under $15.
Not sure if you can get 2 Combo meals at McDonalds for that. It was a nice surprise on our first visit. I used a gift card I had received. The inside of the building was nice and a far cry better than I had expected from the outside of the shopping center it is located in.

1  Thank mkeyw

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Slow service, not very friendly staff. Didn't get order right 2 times, waited almost 30 min. for a table and then was disappointed. Wont bother going back again

Phillip N, Owner at Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Murphy's law says that anything that can go wrong will go wrong. It seems that this applies to your visit. I am very sorry that we kept you waiting for a table for so long and also that we could not get your order right. I am very upset at my staff for not being friendly. They usually are very nice and enjoy waiting on our customers. We love to make people happy and want to come back to our Restaurant, but we seem to have failed with your visit.

All I can do is apologize and if by some miracle you ever felt like giving us another chance, I would love for you to introduce yourself to us so that we could somehow make it up to you.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Wait service was excellent. Orderedspaghetti w/ meat sauce/ What arrived was spaghetti without any meat sauce. Mentioned to waitress -- OH WELL.. "THERE IS SOME THERE " Mentioned upon leaving -- shrug of the shoulders from money takers. Happened previously -- shame on me ... for thinking that meat would be included in MEAT SAUCE. DO NOT RECOMMEND this facility.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

One of my favorite restaurants in Greensboro. The Pavilion is run by a family with a long history of great dining in the Triad. The restaurant is Italian / Greek. Do not miss the Don's Special. I have not found another dish like it anywhere. Great staff, very reasonable prices and awesome food make this a hidden gem.

1  Thank Jeffrey114
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Food was wonderful, large portions, very fair prices and attentive wait staff. Will go back again and again. A best bet and great deal.

1  Thank geotarheel