“Great food, lacking atmosphere”

Libby Hill Seafood Incorporated
Ranked #430 of 911 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Reviewed January 10, 2012

The sign on battleground was misleading and I passed the road to the restaurant. So make sure you turn right on the road before the sign. An arrow on the sign would be very helpful. Well I agree that this place is really clean, but the inside looked like a nautical theme geriatric bingo hall. Having a very monochromatic color scheme and being consumed by large, dingy, dark, coastal art left a lot to be desired. It's seat your self. I arrived during lunch and I was received with immediate service. He was a very kind older man and he likes to crack a joke or two. I enjoyed his humor. The food does take a bit after ordering, but that usually means its going to be fresh as far as seafood goes. At this point I was left looking at such a large restaurant. It's falling short in cosmetics, but it makes up for it with the great prices. It really has potential of looking really good and attracting a younger crowd like me. Well the food was hot and smelled heavenly. They really do bring the coast to you. I got Cajun catfish with fried scallops. Wow is all I can say. I will definitely be back, but not with friends since it looks my grandparents retirement home cafeteria.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

Bottom line up front: This restaurant produced top-notch quality seafood and provides superb service. I cannot speak highly enough of the selection on the menu or the great taste of the food- meticulously prepared and generous portions. The prices are bargain basement and the place is white-glove clean. An awesome visit indeed- I am impressed!

1  Thank Coe35