“HomeMade Cheesecake”

Cheesecakes By Alex
Ranked #2 of 901 Restaurants in Greensboro
Dining options: Late Night
Description: A local scratch bakery located in the heart of historic Downtown Greensboro. Providing fresh baked pastries and other sweets along with locally roasted coffees and Ice cream. Plenty of indoor and outdoor seating with free WiFi.
Reviewed May 21, 2014

On my first visit to Cheesecakes by Alex I decided to go with the plain NY cheesecake...start off with the basics. What a treat! I was surprised at how small the space was but I went at an "off" time so it was not too hard to see the display case. So many tempting choices !!! I was delighted at the nice outdoor seating...would be a great place to meet friends and sit and chat. I did not have any of the many choices of beverages listed, but coffee drinkers would have a hard time choosing from the list posted. A great piece of cheesecake, my favorite dessert....and I will get a different one next time! Yes, I will be back!!

There are newer reviews for Cheesecakes By Alex

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Really, you can never go wrong with a slice of cheesecake from here! It's a great little spot with the best cheesecakes in town. Every flavor is a treat! The staff are friendly & helpful, and get people through the line quickly & efficiently. The seating areas are great, I prefer outside & the chance to people watch!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

After a great meal at Crafted my friends and I were on the hunt for dessert. Our server recommended this spot. She was right. My plain NY style cheesecake was outstanding and the orange creamsicle cupcake I took home for the next morning was a bit of sweet heaven with a cup of coffee. Greensboro may end up on my list of culinary destinations in NC.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Yes, my favorite item from here is the Carrot Cake. I have been coming here since being an undergrad in the early 2000s. They have expanded their options and its just a great place to go after dinner downtown.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Amazing variety of cheesecakes, some of the best I have had. Stick with the cheesecakes though, they are the best items in the store!