“the best”

Penn Station East Coast Subs
Ranked #346 of 904 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed October 30, 2008

My husband and I both are very funny about what we eat and the places we eat at. When we want a SUB a really good and I mean really good sub we will not go any other place but Penn Station East Coast Subs on Battlegrount. The staff is always so nice, and it very clean. I have never been unhappy with the staff, the food, the cleanliness of the staff or the place, I have never been unhappy with the amount of time that it has taken to get our food they fix it right in front of you and however you want it. It is hot when you eat it or when you get home with it, and it is out of this world. If you want the best to eat and do not want to have to worry about who it fixing your food, go there to eat. Thank you East Cost Subs staff you are the best, and we love your Subs. Oh and by the way My husband and I are droping by today after work.

Reviewed July 15, 2008

They have made serious changes at 1603 Battleground Ave. location. The new manager is so much more friendly and the food is still the best. The fresh cut fries are out of this world and the fresh lemonade is the best (much better than Chic Filet).

Reviewed March 11, 2008

We ate here a few weeks ago. The service was unbelievably bad. This would be an okay sub shop if it were well managed, but you really don't want to eat here. 30 minutes to get a sub????This review is of the BATTLEGROUND AVE. location ONLY. I've been told that the High Point location does much better.

1  Thank FL410
Reviewed January 17, 2008

Penn Station is the best place to get subs hands down. Forget Subway with thier "Wow look at me. I'm eating a Subway sub because I want to look like I care about what I eat.'' Or that Jimmy John's place that makes sub sandwiches "really fast'' but minus the taste. As a matter of fact forget them all because Penn Station is the only place you need to go. They have amazing steak sub, but get them with only cheese, onion, mushrooms and mayo. I always get the Italian. It is the best if you like a spicy sandwich. You can try bacon on it too. And their GRILLED ARTICHOKE is great even if you don't like veggies this is a great sandwich. Plus they have flash fried fries which are great and really good lemonade. I encourage you to go and try their food. It's awsome :)

3  Thank nkj3d