“Rivals the food I had in Mexico City”

San Luis Restaurant
Ranked #365 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Mexican
Greeensboro, NC
“Rivals the food I had in Mexico City”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I remember when this was a burger joint and had never stopped in until last Friday night. I'd been assured by several people that I trust that the food was good. Well that's an understatement. My wife and I had the Especial de la Cocina and it was wonderful. The wait staff was friendly and helpful. My only gripe is that the "32 ounce" margarita while very tasty was nothing like 32 ounces.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank lowboync

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Gabrielle Murdock”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

MY BACKGROUND: i love food i have eaten at 90% of the restaurants in Greensboro i have my ServSafe Certification.. so i know fresh food when i see smell taste and touch it.
SERVICE: Excellent they are always checking on your table to see if your ok
FOOD: Food is perfect they give you alot and my family eats alot of food
PRICES: The prices are great most of the lunch specials are not over 6 dollars

This is my favorite place to eat and everyone who comes with me loves it .

• Visited March 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Outstanding Food, Service, Price, Atmosphere & Staff!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

San Luis II on High point Rd is one of my favorite Mexican Restaurants. My wife and I frequent here once a week with our daughter. The reason why is the consistent quality flavorful food. Its very affordable as well. My wife and I can eat for about $15-$20 for an abundance of food. I like to get their Lunch Size Chicken Fajita's. My wife likes to get either their Fundito or Costa Azul. San Luis also offers great choices on drinks as well. The staff is very friendly and the food is served pronto.

• Visited March 2013
Santa Marta, Colombia
“Nice atmosphere & tasty food”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Some friends of mine go here all the time because they live nearby, so they took me while I was in town. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was pleasant, and the food was tasty enough. My chimichanga had a sauce on it that I didn't fully enjoy, and my rice and beans seemed like they were a bit old. Also, my buddy said his seviche might have been a little past its prime, but he still ate it all. We went at night so perhaps the lesson here is that it's best to go for lunch, when the food is fresher.. The main reason they love this place is because the food comes out fast and the prices are unbeatable. So all things considered, we had a nice experience.

• Visited April 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great food”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I was in town to visit my family in nc and me and a few friends met up and came here to eat! the customer service was awesome from the start!! had a great dinner and too many drinks!! strawberry margarita was not my fave but it was ok because the waiter gave me a few patron shots ;-)

• Visited February 2012