“Has gone down hill.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We have been going here since they opened and we still go occasionally . Through the years the food has become more salty, the service slower.
My husband and I ate here New Year's eve and our meal was not good at all. I only at half of one enchilada because the chicken was so dry.
Overall they do have good specials and their chicken soup is great (but salty) The prices are reasonable.
Would I eat here again? Yes. I just know not to expect much.

1  Thank Abycats

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Had dinner here Monday night. Both the wife and I had the chicken enchiladas with the mole sauce. Serving size was good, sauce had nice flavor. Unfortunately, the chicken was a bit dry.

Service was spot on, and the salsa delivered with chips had nice flavor and a bit of heat.

Definitely will return again, just might avoid the chicken next time.

1  Thank wynuovr
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This restaurant offers a lot of seafood dishes, as opposed to most Mexican restaurants in the area. Of course, the standard menu items are available as well, but I like the variety.The food portions are very generous, as well as delicious. Service can be a little slow at busy times, but overall is very good. You will not leave hungry or disappointed!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Decent Mexican food, probably the best in Greensboro. Extensive menu. Had a taco salad with fajita-grilled shrimp which were very fresh and very good. Service decent but took a long time. They don't know how to make a skinnygirl margarita until I told them. I thought that drink was pretty common nowadays. Anyway, came here specifically thinking it was a dog-friendly patio but found out that there was a big sign on the door saying "No dogs on patio". I know sometimes someone's pooch is badly behaved and ruins it for everyone else, but it's hard to find somewhere to bring your dog in GSO. Ours has never bothered anyone, so I'm kind of chagrined to find that there's one more place we won't be coming. Didn't try desserts. definitely a lot of food for a decent price. Good party atmosphere, but interior a little run-down.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

If you are going for spicy, forget this place......No HEAT in anything.....service sucks:(:( We will never be back....Mexican food should be a little spicy.........:-(:-(

1  Thank Truthalways52

Been to Casa Vallarta Mexican? Share your experiences!