“Customer service is awful”
Review of Maxie B's

Maxie B's
Ranked #2 of 28 Dessert in Greensboro
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Customer service is awful”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

The cupcakes are good and the place is nicely decorated but the customer service is awful. I will not return as we place orders every month and out of 8 months my order was incorrect or lost or something. No credit, no free cupcake or coffee offered just ummmm I'm sorry. Sorry doesn't cut it

2 Thank 7ana9

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I've been here twice for cake and cupcakes and they are delicious! I've had Sprinkles, Georgetown, Crumbs & cupcakes from all over the country- Maxie Bs are hands down some of the BEST! Worth the trip to see this beautiful shop with friendly staff!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Leah2be
“The cake was so good the line was out the door”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We showed up at 6pm and we stood at the door and people got in line behind us. By the time we were ready to order the line was even longer. The cake was worth the wait.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Matt D
“Poor customer service takes the cake”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

We have had fabulous cake at Maxi Bs however the last two visits along with an attempt to order over the phone has turned us off forever..no one should talk to their customers the way their employees do. We have a service business and would be gone if our employees treated customers the way theirs do..I can only suggest to the owner, who has a fine product, invest in some training for your staff..its such a shame! Several of our friends have had similar experiences- it would be great if they can get it together before its too late.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank JJ J
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Birthday Cake- Supreme”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was fortunate enough to have celebrated my birthday with my lovely family and friends, over a tasty three layer pink lemonade cake! It was quite delectable! All enjoyed it, including me, of course! My husband and I will continue to order from Maxie B.'s for more birthdays and celebrations to come!

• Visited July 2013

Been to Maxie B's? Share your experiences!