“Loving the fish and hush puppies”

Captain Bill's Seafood & Steak
Ranked #73 of 911 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Went here for first time for lunch with a colleague. Had the talapia and shrimp. Was very tasty and crunchy. Hush puppies look like onion rings, but are far better than the typical round ones. Loved it so much, came back for dinner

1  Thank Elect_nginear

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten at this restaurant many times and have always had great seafood. The service is friendly and fast. Our food is always hot when it reaches our table. You are treated like family from the time you walk in till the time you leave. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank prettyH2O
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We eat dinner here at least once a week. The wide selection on the menu keeps you from getting board. The portions are large, we usually take some home.

3  Thank Layman1958
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Alaskan white fish was good but not enough to fulfill an adult. They gave me two small baby pieces. Fries were old and hard, I could not eat them. Slaw was delicious. On the special you can not substitute the fries and now I see why. They would be losing money if they got stuck with those awful fries. Dissatisfied with spending $6.41 on lunch on a meal that left me starving by the time I left work.

3  Thank chipmonkee
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Last night I dined with my husband and another couple at Captain Bill's in Greensboro, NC. We were promptly seated and our waitress was very friendly and attentive. She had a great sense of humor. The menu is very varied with not only a great seafood menu but also Italian dishes, greek chicken, steak and many other choices. A very good senior menu with prices to match. All of us ordered a seafood dish which had very generous portions. Manager came by the table to inquire how our meal was. Would go back to this restaurant and would definitely recommend this as a great place to eat for good food, prices and friendly faces. Casual dining atmosphere. Restaurant was very clean and nicely decorated.