“Dollar taco nights are good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Taqueria El Azteca

Taqueria El Azteca
Ranked #138 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish, Central American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Dollar taco nights are good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

Basic, good comfort food tacos. Gringo dip is also very good. Give it a try. Great value on dollar taco nights.

Visited November 2013

“Keep looking for better Mexican Food...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

This place doesn't have real Mexican food. If you drive just 3 minutes down Muirs Chapel you will find way better Mexican food then this.

Visited April 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Best Value on Tue/Thur for $1 Taco Days”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

I love this restaurant. I have only been for $1 tacos so I can not speak to the rest of the menu but the chips are great and salsa has a bit of spice which I like. The $1 tacos are small but filling, 3 or 4 and you have had your fill (maybe 5 or 6 for a really hungry man). Be sure to specify if you want your tacos American style or not. Traditional or Mexican style is served in a corn tortilla and radish, cilantro and lime slaw. American style is a flour tortilla, lettuce, cheese and maybe some diced tomato.

I would highly recommend the chicken and the shredded beef!

Visited June 2013
Mendon, Massachusetts
“Dollar Tacos!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Tuesday and Thursday dollar tacos are awesome! Such a great deal and they are really good! Haven't really enjoyed the other things that I have ordered here but dollar tacos are amazing!

• Visited April 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“My FAVORITE Mexican... no one else compares”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

I love this place. I honestly have no idea why there are any bad reviews. My husband and I frequent this place about 1-2 times per month. Anytime we want mexican, we go here. Period. I have never had a negative experience. We normally have a waiter named Arimar and he is fantastic. Gets us everything we need without being too present.

Why I LOVE this place?
1. Their salsa is the best. very fresh
2. Their spinach burrito. I know what you're thinking, but it's spinach with the white queso+ some other good stuff.
3. service and small atmosphere.

Love this place... They recently raised their prices a bit, but you can get out of there for under $20+tip for 2 people

• Visited February 2013