“A local place with global food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kiha of Japan Steakhouse
Ranked #447 of 937 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Hidden in a shopping center next to Lowe's on Old Oak Ridge Road, Kiha is a place you should seek to find. It has good value, excellent selection, and service that keeps trying, but doesn't hit the mark every time. I like the fact that I get salad, soup, and an entree with steak, all for less than 13.00. The ginger sauce is very good on the salad, but the other sauces they use for the steak do not quite hit the mark. On the day we went it was hot and the a/c was barely keeping up, plus they were short staffed, but the food was still good, hot when served and very tasty. Try this place out -- you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 18, 2010

We eat lunch here 3-4 times per month and the food is always good, I love the ginger sauce they have and like the others sauces they offer also. I have tried the Steak, Chicken , Shrimp and Tempura and noodles , all very good. The staff that work there are very nice and always remember you when you come back again to dine with them. I would highly recommend them. I would go more often if I lived near by.