“Friendly and Delicious -- and Packed!”
Review of Mythos Grill

Mythos Grill
Ranked #30 of 916 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2011

My husband and I had a great meal at this small Greek restaurant in Greensboro. The service is fantastic and the food delicious. We would have ordered the Moussaka, but it was sold out. It must be a favorite, because it's sold only 2 nights per week and it was 8pm when we arrived. We decided on the combination meat platter (came with a delicious chicken/rice/egg soup) and the vegetarian sampler. Food came out fast and hot. Beer and wine (including Greek wines) are sold here. We each had a Pierrer water. Total bill $21 + tip. We'll definitely go back the next time we're in Greensboro! Overall great Greek food -- and we've been to Greece.

2  Thank TravelingTerrapin

Reviewed November 8, 2010

Mykonos is a great place for good Green food and friendly folks. Having lived in Greece before, I hesitated to try it out. Now that I have, I've taken family, friends, and co-workers and we all go back again and again.

A real treat!

1  Thank busyguyinGreensboro
Reviewed October 19, 2010

My husband and I stumbled upon this place because his work had it catered one day. Holy cow, this is delicious food. I've only ordered the chicken kabob entree with greek salad and pita bread, but I am hooked. My husband loves their grape leaves. I haven't lived in NC long, and before Mykonos, hadn't found a place with good greek dressing. Theirs is great! The tzatziki sauce is awesome as well. The service is friendly and non-imposing. The inside of the restaurant isn't anything to write home about, but I would eat this out of a cardboard box if I had to. An excellent value! We come away stuffed. Only downside? Not open Sunday.

1  Thank gander24
Reviewed September 2, 2009

Their gyro is simply fabulous, and their souvlaki equally so. Everything's homemade, including the gyro and sauces. Also, check out their moussaka -- the sauce is divine. You won't meet nicer people than Eddie and Mira, the proprietors.

2  Thank mohairs-boro
Reviewed December 31, 2008

Best Greek Food and fabulous peeps that own it!

1  Thank HeatherGGreensboro