“Worth the wait!,,”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2014

This is one of my favorite restaurants. You always get terrific service and delicious food . The cheesecake is the best in the world. Either location can!t be beat!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

My husband and I visited Mythos for the first time this week during my lunch hour. I was actually referred to the restaurant a few months ago by my former employer, but hadn't had a chance to try it. While browsing Trip Advisor recently, I was surprised to see how high of a rating they had, so we decided to give it a go. The decor and environment were simple and pleasant. The staff was great, super friendly, super informative, quick to offer suggestions and describe them in detail. The food took a bit longer than I'm used to for lunch, but it was hot and fresh. I got the chicken skewer platter with the Greek salad and pita bread, and my husband got french fries and a Philly steak and cheese. My chicken and salad were absolutely delicious and I was impressed by the quality and freshness of the food. I LOVED the salad dressing it came with; unique and yummy. The pita bread was good, but Ghassan's is definitely better. My husband's food was good, but he wasn't overly enthused about it. The portions and value were impressive - I could have easily made two meals out of my $8 lunch plate. Overall, the experience was pleasant and the food was definitely worth the personal recommendation, but I was still a little bit surprised by it being number one or two in Greensboro - after all, our city has a lot to offer when it comes to dining choices. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Stephanie G
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Stopped here specifically on a road trip from DC to Florida to test the Greek food based on the TA reviews. This is hardly 5 star grub, but it was OK and the server (counter person intaking my order) was very nice. I had the Gyro which was fair by most any standard. The place sits in a strip mall and is non-descript. There looked to be other specials on the menu that could please. Given the Trip Advisor rating of #2, I question the authenticity of its placement vs. other experiences I've had eating out of the TA reviewers wake and experience. Maybe check this one twice (or three times) TA team!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

The chicken souvlaki and their red wine salad dressing is very good. Went for dinner and lunch. Lunch was chaos and dinner was a little more relaxed, but would have liked to have had actual plates with dinner instead of paper plates and plastic silverware. My boyfriend ordered their combo plate and was very disappointed with what came with it - there was more meat in my chicken souvlaki pita. Friendly service.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I've eaten at both locations and the food is good but both locations tend to be super busy. So getting a table can be a trying experience. Even getting take out was hectic as there was nowhere to stand and wait for your order to be ready. The staff tries to be friendly and helpful but with the crowd it is easy to see their frustration. Overall, if you like a good Greek meal from time to time, this is definitely a nice spot for a tasty and fairly inexpensive meal.