“Very tasty gyro and souvlaki”
Review of Mythos Grill

Mythos Grill
Ranked #25 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Very tasty gyro and souvlaki”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Went there on a whim when we were on Battleground Ave. Was very surprised at the great taste of the food. Authentic. Loved it.

Visited November 2013

Clayton, North Carolina
“Always excellent at both locations”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at both locations numerous times, and my old employer used to cater from there weekly. Best spanikopita and Greek salad ever, and excellent tzatziki sauce. I've never been disappointed.

• Visited December 2013
“Best chicken ever”
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

The chicken kebabs are always tasty - every time I eat here. Service is always great. Just wish they had house made baklava.

Greensboro, NC
“They get you in and out of there, even though it's busy--food awesome!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Beats any other Greek "fast food" restaurant by a long shot! The marinated Chicken Kabobs are so tasty that I can barely think about ordering anything else. The salad dressing is yummy!! My husband likes the gyros and the cucumber sauce is to die for! Love every mouthful of everything. Most impressive is the way they have organized the flow of so many people. It's not a big place but they move people in and out without rushing anyone! Incredibly nice place to eat.

• Visited October 2013
Augusta, Georgia
“#1 in Greensboro for a Reason”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My brother from Arizona and I were both in Greensboro for business recently and we choose Mythos Grill to meet for dinner after seeing its stellar rating and reviews on Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed. I love Greek food and this was some of the best I've had. Started with dolmades for an appetizer and then enjoyed their combination plate with a small greek salad. Everything was excellent. The service is friendly and the prices can't be beat. The restaurant is also very clean. I'll be back for sure next time I am in Greensboro!

• Visited November 2013