“Great friendly place”

Mythos Grill
Ranked #31 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great friendly place”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I called in for dinner based on the reviews here and was not disappointed. Some of the best moussaka I've tasted outside of Greece, at a decent price. I would not have tried it out without the reviews, but well worth it.

• Visited July 2013

Durham, North Carolina
“Clean, friendly, and wonderful food!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We were in town exploring, and found this place on Tripadvisor. The unusual number of excellent ratings convinced us to give it a go, and are we glad we did. The restaurant is nestled into a line of strip mall type locations, with a small parking lot, and could be hard to miss. We were first struck by how clean and bright the restaurant is. Nothing fancy, booths and tables, and a counter for ordering. First clue of how good things would be was the fact there was still a good crowd at 2pm for lunch. A lovely young lady (owner's daughter?) took our order, which she eventually brought out to our table. We both had kabobs. I had lamb, my wife had chicken. They were both EXCELLENT! Tasty, moist, very flavorful. And they didn't skimp on the main or sides. At one point, the owner himself came around to refill our tea glasses, which they offer as bottomless. All in all, a wonderful little placed, extremely popular with the locals, and for good reason.

Greensboro, N.C.
“Nice choice for Mediterranean”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My wife and I've been going for years! Eddie has a great little place that more and more are finding out about........... read get there early for lunch/dinner or you may have to wait just a bit. I've offered to help Eddie knock down a wall to add more space. We are quickly greeted if it's not a seat yourself time and service is quick. At lunch you go directly to the counter to order. My choices have run the menu with no disappointments, with the soup and absolute favorite. I'd had this chicken and rice soup at another "Greek" owned restaurant which was good but here it's the best! I once joked that I was going to get some for dessert and Eddie knowing how much I like it had to verify with my wife that I was joking....... that time.

• Visited June 2013
“Excellent service, clean restaurant, nice food.”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Saw nice reviews in Trip Advisor and I was not disappointed. The service was excellent and food was marvelous. Love their salads and prices are affordable.

Summerfield, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My fave”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I love this place so much that I chose to eat here on my 50th birthday. Family run, great service, but the best part is the FOOD!

Visited May 2013