“Tasty food”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Lunch combos give you a lot of food at a good price. Chicken is marinated over night to be very flavorful. Greek salad is comprised of a lot of chopped iceberg so that's a bit of a flaw. A lot of good unique options. You order at the counter at lunch but staff takes care of bringing food and refills.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Restaurant is nothing fancy, but if you are looking for a tasty Greek alternative for lunch, Mythos is the place. Try the hummus and whole wheat pita appetizer...much better than what you can buy in the grocery store. Grilled chicken on top of Greek salad was delicious..although the salad was an Americanized version of traditional Greek salad. Owner is Greek and delightful to chat with about our recent trip to Greece.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

It is always excellent, fresh, hot and yummy! This place is the most consistent, high quality, medium priced place in Greensboro. If you want good food, try Mythos Grill!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Last week, I think it was either Monday or Tuesday, we ate at Mythos Grill on West Market for the first time. Our friends have been telling us about the one on Battleground for a while but we didn't think much of it. I wish we had tried them sooner because I would have been going there all of the time. I had this Greek version of Lasagna and it was incredible. I have thought about it many times since then. The atmosphere was really comfortable and even though it felt like a lot of people were there it seemed like everyone knew each other. I am not sure if the servers were just working there or if they were actually friends with everyone they were talking to. I always get nervous about ordering what I want because I don't like a lot of things on my salad but the lady that took my order was very reassuring and made me feel comfortable to get everything exactly the way I wanted it; she even got the order right even though I felt like I was being difficult. I can't tell you how many times other places get it wrong and then act like they don't even care. Throughout the whole meal the other people walking around were very personable and even took time to talk to us as if we had been there a hundred times before. The big guy, I think he is a manager, was so good with my kids. They were being really antsy and instead he had them laughing and telling him about the day we just had at the swimming pool. It was so refreshing.
Then when our food came it was so delicious. I saw that the menu was very large and I know there will be so many different things to try but I think I am hooked on the lasagna. My husband had these wonderful chicken skewers that he shared with me. That only made me more perplexed. If I have a criticism it is that I wish there was an item where I could try a bite of everything on the menu.
Other restaurants should use this one as an example of what to be. Since then we have eaten at a couple of other places and it was just ok with again ok service. I can tell you that we are going to become regulars at Mythos Grill. The food was so delicious and wonderful and the great feeling we got from our servers was by far without comparison. At the end a delightful greek man asked us about our meals and also had our kids smiling. What a friendly staff! I love the accent!

2  Thank Wanda E
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Mythos Grill provides consistently delicious food. Obviously the Greek food is nothing short of perfection but even the club, cheeseburger and cheesesteak are spot on. And if you have room for dessert the chocolate cake is sinfully good.