“Terrific Cuban Sandwich” 4 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Cooper's Ale House
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greensboro
“Terrific Cuban Sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Cuban Sandwich almost matches those in Tampa .......really hard to find the "real thing" outside of Florida! Other good selections........worth a visit!

• Visited May 2013

Hillsborough, North Carolina
“Lots o' Beer in Greensboro”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

Pretty good beer selection with daily specials and different selections rotating in and out. Lots of tables and bar seating. Staff is friendly and pretty knowledgeable about the beers. Really good chicken wings, especially the dry rub cajun spiced. Lots of locals and regulars as you would expect but pretty welcoming to the odd stranger like me.

• Visited January 2013
Statesville, North Carolina, United States
“Thiefs”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

I ate here with friends from TIMCO. We sat outdoors for dinner. The female bartender asked for my credit card and held it when I ordered drinks. When I asked why she said she wanted to make sure she got credit. A day later, my bank account was looted and cleaned out. The Greensboro Police Department, Fraud Division, was notified and is investigating. BEWARE, something bad and dangerous is happening here. We also saw what we thought were drug deals taking place between the waitress and patrons.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank JohnHarveySmith
Nags Head, NC
“Fun place; good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a lively sports bar with lots of menu choices and an amazing selection of beverages. If what you're looking for is a popular spot to watch a sporting event and enjoy a few drinks and great pub food, this is your place.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Greensboro, North Carolina
“terrible customer service and VERY RUDE MANAGER”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

Our server took close to 20 miuntes to acknowledge our table let alone take our order. I ordered a drink based on the server's recommendation. Our drinks took another20 minures to arrive. My drink was terrible. I attempted to return it for anther and was told that I could not exchange it, and would have to buy another. The drink was very bitter. I requested to speak with the manager. The manager finally came to our table and was on the defensive before even asking us what was the problem. She stated that it was the restaurant's policy not to comp drinks for customer dissatisfaction. She went on to say that there were too many people trying to get free drinks. Ishe then pointed out the drink was made just as it was stated on the menu. What happened to customer service. It definitely was nowhere in sight Friday night, August 17, 2012.

• Visited August 2012