“Awesome Chips!”

Ranked #263 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Delicatessen
“Awesome Chips!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

The staff at Jam's is extremely friendly, respectful and helpful! They make delicious Veggie Pitas and amazing homemade chips! Their chips are fresh and unique. My coworkers and I recommend this place for lunch almost everyday! It's a must try!

“Down Memory Lane”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We have eaten there a number of times and it has always been very good. Our son worked there years ago and I used to meet him for lunch. They have a large menu and everything I have tried there has been great. This time I had the Sicilian Jam and it was very good, my wife had the Turkey Reuben - also very good. Almost everything on the menu is the same price and the staff is always friendly and look like they enjoy their jobs. They even advertise "no tipping". I heard that they opened another location in Greensboro which we will try very soon.

• Visited March 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great Burgers! Restaurant good for large groups!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

If you're not in to going to a fast-food or casual dining restaurant, go middle of the road and try Jam's. No, I wouldn't consider it a 'deli', because they don't have a fresh cut meat counter, but they DO have a FRESH GROUND BEEF BURGER.
We stopped in late, around 8:00 pm and I got a kid's burger which was big enough for me. All the fixins + hot chips. Perfect!

The dining room is large enough to accommodate big parties and somewhat separate via the step-up area. Booths and tables. 3 TV's, but not open on Sundays.

Wish they had a better dinner business. Try it out. The soups are good, desserts home-made. Sandwiches, made to order. Cheaper than Panera and you get more.
You're going to come back because of the quality of the food and friendliness of the staff.

• Visited October 2013
Louisville, KY
“Good greasy food.”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I wouldn't consider this a deli, but then I am only basing this on one visit. I ordered a vegetarian sandwich with provolone, in a whole wheat wrap. It was good but greasy, which is not what I think of when I think of deli food. The decor is 1950s diner. My husband liked his potato salad. This is across from Guilford College, so I imagine there is more of a crowd typically, but it was dark & uncrowded on a Saturday afternoon.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jessica H
Randleman, North Carolina
“Best Hot Chips”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stopped in here for a quick meal tonight. Place was pretty empty. They play the oldies of the 50's - 70's. It has a retro look to it, although it could be decorated even more. Friendly and efficient cooking staff. While the French Dip was nothing to brag about, we feel that the Hot Chips are perhaps the best in the city. They give you plenty of them as well. Free refills on drinks and the prices are quite satisfying as well.

• Visited July 2013