“Binh Minh is always great!”

Binh Minh Restaurant
Ranked #98 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Greensboro, NC
“Binh Minh is always great!”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

We love Binh Minh. Can't say that about most restaurants. They are always good - and we have been more than 30 times over the years. The Hibachi steak is addictive, the fried egg rolls are nice and meaty. The vietnamese dishes and soups are all good. The owners are so sweet - and they have a lovely daugher who sometimes helps. The interior is nothing to write home about, but I don't care.

• Visited December 2011

NC
“My favorite Vietnamese restaurant in Greensboro”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Greensboro has a decent share of Vietnamese restaurants, though unfortunately some have gone out of business. Binh Minh was close to my old job, so I would occasionally get lunch here. I've also taken my family for dinner when they've come to visit. Being Vietnamese myself, I can say that this is definitely my favorite in Greensboro. I've had several classic dishes here, including the pho, grilled lemongrass pork, and a few others. Each one has been delicious and authentic. Definitely try it out if you get the chance.

• Visited October 2010
Corvallis, Oregon
“Best Greensboro Vietnamese restaurant”
Reviewed May 10, 2011

I love this Vietnamese restaurant. I usually order the spicy chicken wings for appetizer, and ca kho to (caramelized fish). I also drink ca phe sua da (iced coffee with cream), sinh to mang cau (fruit shake--this fruit has a variety of translations), and freshly squeezed orange or lime juice.

• Visited May 2011
Greensboro, NC
“Try the Pho”
Reviewed January 22, 2009

I was looking for a good Pho noodle dish and this is awesome. The spicy beef and the seafood are the two I have tried. They come with a plate of fresh herbs, sprouts and hot peppers to add flavor as you like. It is such a warm and comforting dish. The service is very good too, courteous and willing to share about Vietnamese culture, just not the recipe.

Now I just need to force myself to order something else from the menu.

Greensboro, North Carolina
“family favorite”
Reviewed September 1, 2008

Binh Minh is my family's favorite restaurant. The staff is an extended family and is very friendly.They have taught our children some facts on Vietnam and how to pronounce their favorite dishes in Vietnamese (no easy task!) The decor is fair, but the prices are very reasonable.
Try any of the lemon grass dishes. You will not find the food to be any better in Vietnamese restaurants in Philadelphia, New York, or San Francisco.

1 Thank quiberon