“Nice Place for a quick meal”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #401 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Warrenton, North Carolina
“Nice Place for a quick meal”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Great to get a burger and fries. Enjoyed my experience. They have good milkshakes and the burgers are delicious. Fast food with the same old routine experience.

Visited November 2013

“OK but slow”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Salad was NOT good. Spouse loved his burger and shake. Service was extremely slow. Bathrooms not clean. Servers acted bored. I like Steak N Shake but will not return to this one.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank youngarmywife
Greenville
“What a sandwich!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I stayed in a nearby hotel recently and got reacquainted with Steak and Shake. I first encountered this chain in Florida in the 1980's and finding one again after 20+ years was an absolute pleasure. I had "The Original Double 'n Cheese" and it was literally the best sandwich I've had in years. It was so good, I had another, calories be damned.

I'm mildly happy that they have no outlets in my part of Carolina. I'd probably gain too much weight.

Try them, you'll like them!

• Visited September 2013
Ontario
“Can't beat a $6 lunch”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Cheesburger, fries and coke for under six bucks, hard to beat and yes it was good. Five minutes from the hotel too so great for a quick take out

Visited August 2013
Hickory, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Slow”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Food was great, but the service was very slow. I was with my son, and a family of four that sat down after we did got served before we did. The manager berated an employee right next to our table. You just don't do that.

Visited July 2013