“Fantastic!”

Ranked #95 of 904 Restaurants in Greensboro
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My girlfriends and I went out to dinner last night. They suggested Cafe Europa and it was the first time I have been there. I like to try new things and I was very impressed with the atmosphere and food. My only regret was not getting dessert because the table next to us got some after the check and OH MAN!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I visited Europa last May. I had great service and got helpful local information from my waiter, Greg. I had a very good meal paired with a great local beer, Red Oak. Great food, service, atmosphere, and price, and an easy walk from the train station where I was changing trains.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Went in for a late lunch. Restaurant at Marriott had closed for lunch. One of the staff recommend Europa. We had the French Dip. Great sandwich, reasonably priced. Quaint bar. Would definitely go back an try again for dinner.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I've been here twice and plan on making it a bi weekly eatery. Everything so far has been great. The crab dip is a MUST! Great location. Sit on the patio if possible.

2  Thank Avery M
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Food is good but the wine is better. Wednesday night is half price wine. If you're lucky enough to get a seat near the fountain on the patio, you can sit with friends and sip wine all evening. You can't go wrong with any of the appetizers. The food is consistently good. Nothing spectacular but you can always count on it being good. If there's anything entertaining going on at Festival Park, you want to get a seat on the covered patio where you can watch the stage. We saw America perform from here and weren't fazed at all when it started sprinkling. Great concert and perfect seats. Didn't even have to pay admission.

1  Thank Earthlady