“Hard to beat....”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #115 of 885 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Hard to beat....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

No one, repeat, no one has a better chicken sandwich than CFA. I like their new spicey sandwich, and it is actually pretty warm. I do not like the often dry, chewy waffle fries at all. Oh, yes, their shakes are first rate. So, for me, two out of three ain't bad....

Visited May 2013

Jamestown, NC
“Want to Buy Stock in this Company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Every time we go to a Chick-fil-A there are cars lined around the building. There is certainly a reason for their popularity. The Friendly Avenue store has a staff that treats you better than at high priced restaurant. And what can you say about the food. It is so terrific that my husband wanted to buy stock in the company. According to our stock broker, it can't be done. Oh well, I guess we will just have to enjoy the food if not the profits.

Visited April 2013
“what was i thinking”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

although the staff is always friendly, i never find their food to be ample in portion, nor tasteworthy of any of my money.

Visited March 2013
Snow Camp, N.C.
“Best chicken sandwich you'll ever eat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have never eaten a chicken sandwich that was better than chick-fil-a. They have always been good. Been eating at chick-fil-a since I was a teen. Not gonna share my age but trust me......it's been a long time...lol.

Visited January 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Rubber Chicken”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

This chain is way over-praised. The chicken tastes like it was soaked in an industrial marinade. I can't believe the Friendly location is always so busy.

Visited January 2013