“My favorite breadsticks ever!”
Review of Pieworks - CLOSED

Pieworks
Cuisines: Pizza
Pittsburgh
“My favorite breadsticks ever!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I love rootbeer and this place has it on tap, so I am a fan just from that. However, let me add, I do not like breadsticks. I am generally a fairly health conscious eater and if I am eating something as choked full of carbs as pizza, the last thing I want with it is breadsticks! But, Pie Works has the BEST. BREADSTICKS. EVER! Fluffy, coated in a sort of garlic rub and you get to chose three dippers. As much as I love all things tomato, my favorite dipper is not the marinara, but the bbq. Oh my. A tad spicy, but still sweet and savory.

I like their unique pizzas too. This trip I went carb wild and got the spaghetti works. Pizza AND spaghetti? What could be bad about that? The spaghetti had a little crunch (mushy spaghetti is bad, but on top of a pizza would be horrible) and the pizza sauce had a nice herb combination.

My sister had the bbq chicken pizza. She liked it, but she did say the red onions were too big and a little overwhelming. The pizza would have been much better if the red onions were cut into smaller pieces. It was made with that fantastic bbq sauce that I had as a dipper with my breadsticks though, so I know it was fantastic!

Service was attentive but not overwhelming. Very enjoyable meal.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank meklein

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Pizza Pies”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The pizza is good...the cheesecake is better! After eating in once, I've tried Pie Works as a takeout pizza place. The pizza and breadsticks are good but for me, the lunch combo with a salad is the best deal going. Did I mention the yummy cheesecake? If you are a dessert person then you should definitely give it a try. Reasonable prices. My only dislike is the location which is not very convenient.

Visited April 2012
Brentwood, TN
“Best Pizza in Greensboro”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is the best pizza in town. The restaurant was clean and the serving staff was friendly. Could not believe the many choices of pizza. The price was excellent as well. Will definitely go back the next time we are in Greensboro.

Visited March 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lacks a value...”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I think it's overpriced. I'm use to pi in St.Louis, NO. They are at the same price, but you get a loaded Chicago style pizza that will keep you coming back. Check it out. I only come back with coupons and just because I love the way the inside is decorated. Love that!

Columbus, Ohio
“Love this place!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I went here way back when I used to live here in NC. I found myself in the area and this was one of the first places I added to the must do list. The pizza is absolutely phenomenal. I LOVE pizza (who doesn't) and I can say this is absolutely, hands down my favorite from anywhere in the country. Honestly. Must go here if you even remotely like pizza and are in the area.

Visited February 2013