“Conveniently good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Bone Fish is located a short walk from the Sheraton hotel and surprisingly good. Being now from the south where fresh seafood rules, Bone Fish was tasty and priced well. The service and atmosphere were very good.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We were in the middle of a snow storm and the parking lot was a challenge. The service was great the food was great.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We have been here multiple times, but don't usually think to go here at night because it is often too popular and we don't want to wait. They now serve Sunday brunch, so we went soon after they opened and there was no crowd. I really enjoy the bang bang shrimp, although I get them with cocktail sauce (my family like the standard sauce so we get two orders). The corn chowder is excellent. They have a number of fish options and toppings to satisfy your particular tastes. I would recommend.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

My husband and I chose to dine here on a Saturday night. We were welcomed as soon as we walked in by a most friendly hostess. Although we had an hour wait,the meal was worth it. We had the Chilean sea bass and the mahi mahi. Both were absolutely delicious! All of the staff was very friendly and professional and the atmosphere was romantic,fun,and laid back. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Walked to this restaurant from the Sheraton at Four Seasons. No sidewalk, so you need to be mindful of the traffic especially when it is dark. I wanted a good, healthy meal and found it here. Long wait to be seated, though (1 hour) and I was a single patron. The meal was worth the wait, however. I ordered the grilled mahi mahi with mango salsa. It came with a vegetable mix with chickpeas and I got a side order of asparagus too. The fish was prepared perfectly and tasted fresh. The mango salsa was a perfect accompaniment. There are 3 other sauce options if you prefer something different. Waiter was very pleasant. My dinner plus unsweetened tea was $21.51 with tax but before tip.