“Great”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We wanted to catch an early dinner on a Sunday evening and it was perfect. The Bang Bang shrimp were wonderful as well as everything else. Prices are a little high but the food was great. Good service and nice atmosphere. They even brought my 2 daughters a glow stick to entertain them.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I love to come here on Wednesday for the Bang Bang Shrimp special. However I also come here on different nights for dinner, when it is less crowded. They have good drink specials and the waitstaff is attentive despite how busy it can get.

1  Thank Lindsay S
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Husband and I eat here about once a year as it's a good distance from where we live. The quality of the seafood is consistently excellent. We shared the baccon wrapped scallops which were cooked to perfection. Wasn't sure we would like the mango salsa but enjoyed it as well. He ordered and loved the redfish and I had the crabcakes appetizer, which was delicious. We each had a drink but I think the pour on the drinks was skimpy so I will not order again. Even though the taste was great I don't think I got good value for my money. We certainly didn't get good value in the desserts we ordered. Chocolate creme brulee... just typing that makes my mouth water. But not for the one served to me at Bonefish. It came straight from the walk-in cooler with nary a hint of sugary shell on top. The kitchen staff didn't even take the time to make sure I was served an actual creme brulee instead of chocolate pudding with melted, runny sugar. I returned the dessert and asked to be served a real creme brulee but that didn't work either. My husband ordered brownie with ice cream and it was just ordinary. I give the seafood and service a rating of five, but the drinks and dessert a rating of 1 1/2.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Bang Bang Shrimp App. is always a must! Had Sea Bass which was amazing. You can walk from the convention center. One of my favorite restaurants at ANY PRICE!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

The cost of a middle-of-the-road-qulaity dinner for 3-adults, each with a glass of wine, 1-shared appetizer, 3-entre's and 1-shared dessert should not cost $145...tip included...

So I guess the wolf ate me. Never again. Maybe I am just not impressed with high-priced restaurants anymore......too many other more important ways to spend that kind of money...