“Great food, ok service... won't disappoint”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #23 of 913 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

I don't like chains... usuallly. Bonefish is one of the exceptions. Always good, they never disapppoint. The ahi starter is great, but don't miss their bang-bang shrimp (sushi lovers will recognize the dynamite sauce). The mussels are great, but they had a grilled swordfish on the menu that was AWESOME. They have a decent winelist with decent options at all price points. If you liike red blends, try the menage'.

1  Thank I3putt2

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Good food good service fair pricing all in all a good choice for a chain.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We were in Greensboro, NC and I had a craving for seafood. Bonefish was recommended to us as a good seafood restaurant. If you like your seafood breaded and fried, this isn't the place for you. It was a new seafood experience, scallops and shrimp were prepared well, but not fried. Main course was interesting, and a change from what I'm used to.Dessert was GREAT! Service started as very good, but once the main course was delivered our server disappeared. When we finally got the bill, we waited for over 20 minutes for it to be picked up. Finally, my wife took it up to the hostess, so we could leave as we had other plans for our evening. We spoke to the manager on the way out, and the server's disappearance was reflected in the tip.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

I prefer the food a red lobster and only tried bonefist one time.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We visit this restaurant at least once a month. Our favorite evening is Wednesday, when their Bang-Bang Shrimp appetizer is specialed at $5; it is a steal! A mound of shrimp (I'd guess 15 of the 30/pound size) on a salad bed with a spicy remoulade for dipping. On other nights, their Bang-Bang Tacos are great. My wife, who is a crab-cake freak, claims their crab-cake appetizer is as good as they get.

I've never had a less than great meal here (as has been true of Bonefish Grill locations such as Litchfield SC). And the service has been consistently excellent.

If I could make only one suggestion: start using cod in their fish and chips; the tilapia is good, but cod would be better.

1  Thank 2012JimM