“Excellent dining experience”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2012

The food was terrific, the service was excellent. I had Tilapia Imperial and the flavors were outstanding. We also had several appetizers as a table and all were good. Daniel did a very nice job: attentive without being overly so. I would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Nice atmosphere, reasonable prices, and wonderful appetizer called BANG BANG SHRIMP!! MMMM

1  Thank LongLegs29lls
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Incredible meal. We have never been disappointed with Bonefish, and last night was no exception. I had Chilean Sea Bass stuffed with shrimp, scallops and crab. My wife, since she doesn't eat fish, had the 8 ounce filet. Both were excellent! The sea bass was tender and cooked to perfection and was very flavorful, but not fishy. My wife, because she's so sweet, shared some of her filet with me. It too was grilled perfectly as requested (medium), but what was so amazing was how tender this steak was and there was not one bite of fat. It cut like warm butter and literally melted in your mouth. We agreed that neither of us had ever eaten a steak so good (and we love steak). We always expect a great meal at Bonefish, but this time they really exceeded all expectations.

Also, I must acknowledge that I think Bonefish is the best value for an outstanding meal. We recently ate at an "Australian themed" chain restaurant with a group of friends. We each had steak and we got an appetizer (some fried onion dish). The steaks were tough and fat running through them. The atmosphere and the service can not compare with Bonefish. However, the outstanding meal at Bonefish only cost about $10 more than the mediocre meal at the other place.

We always consider Bonefish as our number one restaurant when we want a nice night out.

1  Thank gordonjd
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Their's a Bonefish Grill near where I live in Florida so when I saw the sign for this restaurant I anticipated the same quality and service. I was not disappointed. The menu was slightly different but otherwise the food was excellent, the service wonderful and the decor warm and inviting.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

This Bonefish is convenient to several hotels. The food is excellent and getting a table was easy. Highly recommend