“Absolutely Terrible! Worst food I've had in Greensboro and that says alot.”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #15 of 895 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Absolutely Terrible! Worst food I've had in Greensboro and that says alot.”
Reviewed July 1, 2011

Greensboro isn't exactly known for "great food" but this place was just plain disgusting. I'm not one to take the time out of my life to write a review on a restaurant but I just had to give my opinion on this one. Our waiter showed very slow and unfriendly service to begin with. Although the other waitstaff seemed much friendlier and on top of things. But I don't mind slow and unfriendly if the food is excellent. This was by far the worst food I've ever eaten in Greensboro and I have lived here for most of my life so I have tried many restaurants here. I'm not sure what everyone else is raving about... this place was horrible! Our appetizer of wagyu and ginger dumplings was soggy and cold. Disgusting. My dish was a globby goop of Longfin stuffed with shrimp, crabmeat and whatever else it was supposed to be. Disgusting. My wifes dish was chicken smothered in goat cheese so if you like just a little chicken with your scoop of goat cheese, this is the dish for you. My son got sick after about an hour past leaving the restaurant. His $8 kids fried fish fingers meal actually tasted better than my $21 meal. After a few hours went by, me, my wife, and my son were taking turns at the bathrooms to unload the foulness in an unpleasant liquidy form. Sorry to be a little graphic but I just want to warn you. DO NOT EAT HERE!!!

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank JBW610

hmseminole
“Great food and excellent service”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

The food and service at this Bonefish Grill are outstanding. It is one of the best seafood places in Greensboro.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank hmseminole
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best steak ever”
Reviewed January 19, 2011

I highly recommend this restaurant for the Fillet Mignon. I would have never thought a seafood place would have the best steak I have ever ate. Give it a try and you will be amazed for the price and the cut of meat

• Visited December 2010
VA
“Yummy”
Reviewed October 22, 2010

I'm a big fan of seafood and Bonefish does it well. Being familiar with the restaurant, I ordered the Bang-Bang Shrimp as an appetizer. Loved it! A subtle kick with a lot of flavor! I ordered salmon with the lemon butter sauce. Sounds simple, but it was prepared so well! I know people think that you can't mess up salmon, but having eaten at restuarants that do exactly that, I was pleased to have a greatly prepared dish. The fish wasn't dry. The accompanying vergetables were a perfect compliment. My sweet tea was Carolina sweet which is always a plus! Alas, no room for dessert. But overall it was a great meal...plus our server was amazing. Even with a larger party (7) including 2 children, he was attentive, kind, and recommended several choices for members in our party who'd never eaten at Bonefish before. I enjoyed it.

PA
“Always great!”
Reviewed July 28, 2010

We always look for a Bonefish Grill when we are traveling. Unfortunately, we do not have one in our area at home. The food, atmosphere, service and wine/martini list are fantastic. Just tried the potatos au gratin, which were delicious. Love the grilled fish too (particularly the sea bass). Highly recommended! Definitely call ahead for reservations.

2 Thank mamakinrocks