“Great food and excellent service”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #22 of 904 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2011

The food and service at this Bonefish Grill are outstanding. It is one of the best seafood places in Greensboro.

1  Thank hmseminole

Reviewed January 19, 2011

I highly recommend this restaurant for the Fillet Mignon. I would have never thought a seafood place would have the best steak I have ever ate. Give it a try and you will be amazed for the price and the cut of meat

Reviewed October 22, 2010

I'm a big fan of seafood and Bonefish does it well. Being familiar with the restaurant, I ordered the Bang-Bang Shrimp as an appetizer. Loved it! A subtle kick with a lot of flavor! I ordered salmon with the lemon butter sauce. Sounds simple, but it was prepared so well! I know people think that you can't mess up salmon, but having eaten at restuarants that do exactly that, I was pleased to have a greatly prepared dish. The fish wasn't dry. The accompanying vergetables were a perfect compliment. My sweet tea was Carolina sweet which is always a plus! Alas, no room for dessert. But overall it was a great meal...plus our server was amazing. Even with a larger party (7) including 2 children, he was attentive, kind, and recommended several choices for members in our party who'd never eaten at Bonefish before. I enjoyed it.

Reviewed July 28, 2010

We always look for a Bonefish Grill when we are traveling. Unfortunately, we do not have one in our area at home. The food, atmosphere, service and wine/martini list are fantastic. Just tried the potatos au gratin, which were delicious. Love the grilled fish too (particularly the sea bass). Highly recommended! Definitely call ahead for reservations.

2  Thank mamakinrocks
Reviewed June 4, 2010

First tim eto Bonefish.

Greta food, reasonable prices, great staff