“Top Asian Restaurant in the Triad”
Review of Pho Hien Voung

Pho Hien Voung
Ranked #14 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Oz
“Top Asian Restaurant in the Triad”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I'm a regular at this place and have been for years. This place survives and prospers by featuring large portions of consistently great food at a reasonable price. Don't let the unpronounceable name and Greensboro's worst parking lot scare you away.
Once you traverse the potholes (or mud if you're in the rear parking lot) keep an eye on where you walk, as there are a multitude of concrete divots, escarpments and obstacles that will challenge your journey to the front door. Once inside, you're in for a real treat.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Scafeets

north carolina
“Service much improved”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Recently, my wife and I decided to give Pho another try after taking a couple of months off because we had encountered poor service on a some of our visits in the Fall. This time the service was very good, and I feel that I can recommend it again. The food here has always been excellent, and if you like this style I don't think you can beat it anywhere in Greensboro. Additionally, Pho has now added a wine list and, although it is not extensive, it provides a nice selection of solid, modestly priced wines. The viognier, a Vin de Pays, from southern France paired quite nicely with the grilled flounder. Try it.

• Visited January 2013
North Carolina
“Fresh, friendly, fast”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

My first time eating here. Tried the beef pho soup - very good, with fresh herbs to add on the side. Definitely will return!

• Visited December 2012
north carolina
“Where's the service?”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

My wife and I have been dining here for several years, many, many visits. Everything was great until the last 3-4 months. Suddenly the service has become terrible and even nonexistent at times. I can't figure out what happened - same management, mostly the same waitstaff, same great food, but nobody seems to care if we are there or not. I think we'll give the place one more chance because the food is very good, but if there are any more service issues, that will be the end of it.

• Visited November 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina
“BEST!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have eaten a fair amount of Pho in my life (having friends from Vietnam) and this is hands down the best I've ever hand. The lunch specials are awesome and a great deal. For a family dinner it can get pricey, but i still think it is worth it. As a family we enjoy the sampler with a mix of spring rolls (AMAZING) shrimp rolls and other goodies. I can't say enough that this is MY FAVORITE lunch spot and top 10 of all restaurants in Greensboro.

• Visited November 2012