“Never again”

Ranked #261 of 886 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza
“Never again”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

I've eaten here a few times. The subs are good. I decided to try the pizza but I'll never go back for any of it again. I ordered two slices of 2 topping pizza and a drink for a little less than $9. Slices were huge.
Walked over to get my drink after ordering, and noticed they had an old pizza with seran wrap pulled back off of it that looked like it was a week old. They had pulled my slices from it, placed the 2 toppings on it, and stuck it in the oven. when it came to me, underneath the pepperoni's that I pulled off, it looked like it was still a week old with bad cheese. This wasn't even close to quality pizza. It was actually pretty disgusting. I wish I could get over it enough to go back to eat the subs, but I'll never go back. If they do that with the pizza, no telling what else they do.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank B K

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Some Solid Choices Here”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Stumbled in here quite by accident - we were looking for another place, saw this, and said, What the Heck! It is a small place, bright & clean, with a pretty varied menu. Fast food ordering style at the register, pay, and grab a table, and wait for your number.

Some items will take some time (whole pizza, stromboli, etc) while Rotisserie Chicken, pasta dishes, and some sandwiches were out very quickly. They also serve pizza by the slice as a daily special combo with a drink & salad.

Pizza(Small with 2 toppings was $8.90) is solid with a nice tasty, thin crust. The cheese on their pizza is not the thicker, stringy kind, not nearly as thick - reminds me on the cheese at Burke Street - but it is tasty. The crust is very nice. The pepperoni on our was rather lightly applied.

The Stromboli ($6.99) was very good, could have been great if it had not been somewhat overcooked. It is absolutely loaded with cheese, and a fair amount of meat.The small size here is smaller than other ones I've tried in the area. I'll order it again, and request less oven time. The Marinara Sauce was very nice also. The Country Music is more than a little loud, rather irritating at the least.

Can see us coming back to try the Rotisserie Chicken, and maybe Spaghetti with meat sauce, and there's always the Stromboli.

• Visited May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Overpriced and under Delivered”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I visited this restaurant the first night I was here. In all due respect I did visit here right at closing time. I got the feeling the staff was more interested in going home than serving another customer. The food was less than tasty it was obviously previously frozen then heated when ordered. The whole atmosphere of this restaurant was like fast food. Very disappointing, I will not be back.

Visited July 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“My mistake”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

On a road trip I saw this place near where I gassed up and thought local pasta would be a quick dinner. The spaghetti and meat ball was quick served with garlic bread but the restaurant was dirty and tired in appearance, just a few patrons mainly for pizza and the food was bland and just carbs and protein but nothing special at all. The roast chickens looked good but laying out on the counter caused me health concerns and I made other choices.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank James C
“Good Basic Food”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I have eaten here several times over the last few years. I have never been disappointed; but never overly impressed. The pizza is good, but there are other places that have better pizza. The sandwiches are better than average. Not much atmosphere; just a basic pizza joint. I will continue to eat here occasionally; but will not be a regular. I would encourage you to try this place. Some of my friends like it much better than I do - sort of a personal choice type thing.

• Visited June 2014