“My mistake”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television
Atlanta, Georgia
“My mistake”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

On a road trip I saw this place near where I gassed up and thought local pasta would be a quick dinner. The spaghetti and meat ball was quick served with garlic bread but the restaurant was dirty and tired in appearance, just a few patrons mainly for pizza and the food was bland and just carbs and protein but nothing special at all. The roast chickens looked good but laying out on the counter caused me health concerns and I made other choices.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank James C

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Good Basic Food”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I have eaten here several times over the last few years. I have never been disappointed; but never overly impressed. The pizza is good, but there are other places that have better pizza. The sandwiches are better than average. Not much atmosphere; just a basic pizza joint. I will continue to eat here occasionally; but will not be a regular. I would encourage you to try this place. Some of my friends like it much better than I do - sort of a personal choice type thing.

• Visited June 2014
Roanoke, VA
“Rude employee and average pizza”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Stopped for lunch and was pleasantly surprised by a varied menu until the employee behind the counter seemed perturbed that we took so long to decide. Once the order was placed, the same employee came and sat directly behind us and turned the restaurant TV up so loudly that we couldn't hold a conversation over our meal...we had to get up and move to the other side of the restaurant...(which had an available TV) and no other customers. At the time, we were the only customers in the entire restaurant at around 2:00 in the afternoon. After our pizzas arrived at our table, another employee decided to run a vacuum in our dining section. Not sure why other reviews on other sites are so high unless this is the ONLY pizza joint in town and they are deperate.

1 Thank ibmrsbellamy
Asheboro, North Carolina
“Awesome food!!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

This was first time eating at PPP at it was amazing, I will definitely be coming back!! The food was prepared when ordered and the staff was extremely nice!!

High Point, North Carolina
“Very Good Pizza”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I've been to PPP several times. I really enjoy their pizza. Pizza is my favorite food, so I'm very picky when it comes to good pizza. It is like a New York style, hand tossed. I was also surprised when they had my favorite topping, Canadian Bacon. Most places no long carry Canadian Bacon, you have to get Ham instead. So, that made things even better. Prices are good for what you get. One thing to recommend, if you like a lot of meat on your pizza, I would recommend getting extra. I look forward to coming back soon.

Visited April 2014