“huge portions”

Pollo Pizza Pasta
Ranked #248 of 913 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Very friendly service and good food. Good price value.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

the best cheese steak around! please try it if you haven't!!! I have not tried their pizza or pasta dishes but they all look great! Also their fried zucchini is amazing! One of the workers knows me as a repeat customer and he is so nice!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I ordered a cheese steak sub and it was awesome! I loved the service and everything about this place.Great food for the price

Reviewed March 11, 2012

I love this place! I eat here once or twice a week. Everything I have tried is wonderful! My food is always hot and cooked just the way I ordered it. Love the friendly guys! I would recommend this to all of my friends. Kim

Reviewed August 3, 2011

Their pastas are flavorful and very tasty and our kids lived their pizza. Would definitely return. The staff is friendly and everything is cooked to order. Highly recommend if you want some good, fast food.