“I am a Sushi Addict and this is my favorite sushi in the world!”
Review of Wasabi Japanese Restaurant - CLOSED

Wasabi Japanese Restaurant
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2011

This is by far the best sushi in NC...let alone Greensboro. We travel all over the world and we have yet to find any sushi better than Wasabi. The fish is always fresh (I have seen the owner turn down deliveries because the quality wasn't to his standard), the service is amazing, the combinations are unique and simple and the prices are great.

A lot of sushi places stack their menu with a lot of fried rolls covered in sauces to mask the fish, you won't find that here. I noticed the five star reviews are all people visiting from NY, where they are known to have some of the best sushi in the states.

Go here, you will not be disappointed. I recommend the Ahi Tower (stacks of rice, several kinds of tuna, crab and more- ask for it if it's not on the menu), 007 (tempura shrimp topped with white tuna and a lime-amazing!), Hawaiian (spicy tuna with tuna on top) and if you want regular food...try the Bulgolgi (korean bbq- soooo good!)

Now I'm hungry...I'm going to Wasabi!!!

Reviewed November 7, 2010

This was very good sushi but was extremely dissapointed with their selection of speciality rolls. Best spicy tuna and salmon I ever had. They add cucumber to the roll.