“Better”

Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

For those of you that posted bad reviews on sushi and bad service in the bar or sushi bar area.my name is ken i am the head sushi chef.at kabuto if you come in and eat again and show me your review ill personally make sure your experience will be amazingand ill start you off with a free appetizer of your chose to start off your meal.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank kensimlamany

Greensboro, NC
“Love Sushi”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I didn't think I like sushi until I had it at the Sushi Bar at Kabuto. We have had wonderful Habachi dinners here, where they prepare the food right at the table in show style. But we ate at the Bar one night and now we are hooked. The regular bar backs up onto the Sushi Bar and we had a great time. The bartender, David was so charming and such a help in ordering. The Sushi chef, Ken, was incredible, not only was our meal delicious... it was a work of art to behold. I don't like spicey so I tried the Greensboro roll with crab topping, YUMMY. My husband loves spicy so he had the Hot Mama and said it was incredible, he also had some Unagi, which I tried and really like, even when I found out it was Eel. LOL. We will be back at least once a week. We had a really fun time at the bar and the food and people were great. Props to Tom the manager who came over to see how we were enjoying ourselves. Great place.

• Visited February 2014
Greensboro, North Carolina
“celebration dinner”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Kabuto's is my favorite go to place for any celebration from birthdays to work gatherings. They always have wonderful food and great prices.

Visited February 2014
Charlotte
“Just off the I-40”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Recently traveled to the Greensboro area, taking the Wendover exit just off the I-40. I've eaten at this chain Japanese style restaurant in other towns and this restaurant was top notch. Sushi was great as well as the habachi shrimp and chicken. Wait staff was excellent as well as the chef. As always very entertaining.

• Visited November 2013
Inwood, West Virginia
“Great Sushi!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I had dinner at this restaurant since it was next door to our Hyatt hotel in Greensboro. We ordered the Love Boat Sushi and it was outstanding; well worth the $60 and piled high with sushi. We couldn't eat all of it.

The selection of sushi was very good. We told them to leave off any octopus/squid and substitute something else, which they did.

Service was great also.