“Usual Japanese steakhouse experience with great service”

Kabuto Japanese Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Kabuto Japanese Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #271 of 913 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Food was excellent and the show was typically good fun. We had a large party of 30 and ths staff did a terrific job of serving us efficiently.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

We had a large party and I found it odd that they would not let us all sit down until the entire party arrived but the food was still very good.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

The food and location was great. I stayed at the Comfort Inn directly beside and walked across the street for dinner. I felt rushed out by the waitress and the hotest wasn't very welcoming, but other than that, I would reccomend this restaurant especially if you're staying within walking distance, it would make for a nice dinner.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I do not enjoy having knifes and food thrown in the air before serving me.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Quick service, food was good and nice ambience.
Wait staff was pleasant, efficient and friendly.