“Great as usual”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wendover Ave and Stanley Rd.
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I have eaten here several times and the food is always very good; especially the garlic bread! Excellent pasta dishes. Portions are large. The wait staff is very good and the owner always stops to check on you.

1  Thank WVKate032

Reviewed July 5, 2014

I'm not a "picky" or necessarily fussy eater. Rather I would consider my self a "mikey," but what I ate tonight was not good Italian food. The fried calamari appetizer was nothing but rubber pieces.
The salad was nothing more than lettuce with a couple pieces onion. I ordered seafood pescatore
(mistake); mussels were too big(old), shrimp was over cooked an tough, and the calamari couldn't
be cut with knife! Add to that a marinara sauce that was without taste and you have a meal that
was memorable. Perhaps I got the wrong cook, but I'm not willing to find out.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

We had a group of 15 and the staff, food, and atmosphere was very good. Never waited on someone to keep my water full, food was out promptly, especially dealing with such a large crowd. I had the Chicken Parmesan with spaghetti and a Caesar salad. It was very good. Definitely more classic Italian then an Olive Garden. Everyone seemed to rave about their food and we had a variety at our table. Seafood to spaghetti and meatballs. You cant go wrong if you are looking for good food, great service and nice atmosphere.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

lots of items on the menu. he had the lasagna and I had the chicken Mediterranean. Both were great. Serve with some really good garlic bread and salad. We also ordered an eggplant appetizer that was very fresh and very good. We went to this place because we had a Groupon and we will be back to try some of the other dishes. Service was good and it was a nice atmosphere.portions are large and you will definitely get your money's worth. Prices were reasonable for what you get. I would rather go here than the Olive Garden.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

My sister and I stumbled upon this restaurant as we were on our way to the Natural Science Center. We stopped in to find the lunch special was a slice of pizza, a small salad and a drink. It was the perfect snack before our excursion. The pizza was yummy, the salad was a salad and the drink came from a fountain. If I'm in the area again, I would like to go back and try some of their other dishes because again, the pizza was great!