“Great anniversary dinner!”

The Melting Pot
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cone Blvd to the South, Westridge Rd to the North
Description: Indulge in an extraordinary dining experience that you won't find at any other restaurant. Here, you'll discover all the ingredients to a perfect evening, including a relaxed atmosphere, private tables, attentive service and fabulous four-course fondue dinners.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

My husband and I ate here for our 2nd anniversary. We mentioned this when making reservations. Come to find out, the staff at the restaurant was well aware of it. Even people who weren't the hostess or our server told us "Happy Anniversary!" Yes the food is a bit pricey, but you're also paying for the experience. This was the perfect place to have our anniversary dinner because the atmosphere is so intimate. We has the Classic Alpine cheese, Mojo cooking broth with the classic main course, and the dark chocolate/dulce de leche with sea salt (which was quite possibly one of the tastiest things I've ever eaten). I had absolutely no complaints about anything.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Went here for a celebration with my boyfriend. We have never dined at a fondue restaurant before. Our server was kind and patient explaining the menu and how to make the best of our experience. Cooking your own food can be intimidating but with her guidance it was divine. It was a pleasurable and fun 2 hour dinner. We took our time and so did our server, not once did we feel pushed to finished. Attire was a bit more than business casual. We ordered the mojo cooking broth and it tasted great with beef, chicken, and seafood.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

After a couple of tough days my wife & I decided to splurge & go to the Melting Pot. We made reservations online & headed out. On arrival we were greeted warmly & were seated at a corner table- very private, very nice!. We were greeted promptly by our server (Josh), He confirmed it was our first visit & was perfectly accepting that we had an RSVP coupon.
The menu was reviewed and the first course was brought quickly & instructions on cooking/preparing the different courses were given.

Food was really good- good, distinct flavors (better than expected). Dessert (Bananas Foster/White Chocolate Fondue) was a highlight. Service was great- we were checked on regularly, no issues on any requests made, The manager stopped by to make sure all was well also.

It was a really nice evening. It's a great place for a special occasion dinner.

We'll be back.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have always found the Greensboro Melting Pot to be less than satisfactory, but I do go there several times a year because my son and daughter like it. This visit they managed to have my reservations down incorrectly. I spoke with the staff twice when I made the reservation and when I confirmed the reservation. Their error ruined our celebration. There were no other restaurants available to accommodate a large party on short notice. I will not bother with this less that mediocre restaurant again.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to visit the melting pot after many friends told us it was amazing. I enjoyed every minute of it picking the cheese entree and chocolate. It is great for date night. We were in a nice booth with romantic lighting. The service was amazing and we made sure she knew it. We will be back soon.