“Great Fondue Experience”

The Melting Pot
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cone Blvd to the South, Westridge Rd to the North
Description: Indulge in an extraordinary dining experience that you won't find at any other restaurant. Here, you'll discover all the ingredients to a perfect evening, including a relaxed atmosphere, private tables, attentive service and fabulous four-course fondue dinners.
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Went here for a celebration with my boyfriend. We have never dined at a fondue restaurant before. Our server was kind and patient explaining the menu and how to make the best of our experience. Cooking your own food can be intimidating but with her guidance it was divine. It was a pleasurable and fun 2 hour dinner. We took our time and so did our server, not once did we feel pushed to finished. Attire was a bit more than business casual. We ordered the mojo cooking broth and it tasted great with beef, chicken, and seafood.

There are newer reviews for The Melting Pot

Reviewed March 16, 2014

After a couple of tough days my wife & I decided to splurge & go to the Melting Pot. We made reservations online & headed out. On arrival we were greeted warmly & were seated at a corner table- very private, very nice!. We were greeted promptly by our server (Josh), He confirmed it was our first visit & was perfectly accepting that we had an RSVP coupon.
The menu was reviewed and the first course was brought quickly & instructions on cooking/preparing the different courses were given.

Food was really good- good, distinct flavors (better than expected). Dessert (Bananas Foster/White Chocolate Fondue) was a highlight. Service was great- we were checked on regularly, no issues on any requests made, The manager stopped by to make sure all was well also.

It was a really nice evening. It's a great place for a special occasion dinner.

We'll be back.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have always found the Greensboro Melting Pot to be less than satisfactory, but I do go there several times a year because my son and daughter like it. This visit they managed to have my reservations down incorrectly. I spoke with the staff twice when I made the reservation and when I confirmed the reservation. Their error ruined our celebration. There were no other restaurants available to accommodate a large party on short notice. I will not bother with this less that mediocre restaurant again.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to visit the melting pot after many friends told us it was amazing. I enjoyed every minute of it picking the cheese entree and chocolate. It is great for date night. We were in a nice booth with romantic lighting. The service was amazing and we made sure she knew it. We will be back soon.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

My wife and I decided to celebrate Valentines Day early with a date night at The Melting Pot. We were not disappointed.

First, we were running a few minutes late, and we called to let them know that we would be a little late for our reservation. They were appreciative of the call.

We were sat in the section that the staff calls "Lover's Lane" and Brandon was our waiter. He did an outstanding job from start to finish, and the staff did a nice job of pitching in to assist Brandon when he was occupied with other tables.

The first course was our favorite - the cheddar cheese fondue. MMMmmmm!! The salads were very good, and the entree was also very enjoyable - we got the land and sea (chicken, shrimp and filet). Our favorite dipping sauce was the green goddess.

The last course was our second favorite - hard not to love pure milk chocolate!

From start to finish, the four courses took about an hour and a half. Brandon was on top of his game and kept things moving at a nice clip. If you had an inattentive server, you could be in for a disasterously long (and boring) meal, but Brandon was great.

Gladly recommend the Melting Pot.