“Iconic Greensboro Spot!”

Natty Greene's Pub & Brewing
Ranked #15 of 901 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Description: The birthplace of Natty Greene's is a great place to get the full Natty's experience. Twelve taps serve up the brews we're most famous for, plus a rotation of brewhouse exclusives, seasonals and one-of-a-kind inventions. Enjoy family-friendly dining on the first floor or stop by to hoist a pint of our finest in the second floor taproom.
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

We enjoy coming here regularly to have a good brew, watch the trains go by and eat some good food. Patio is dog friendly too which is a plus for our girls. Food is pub food with a twist; southern style and local ingredients. Seasonal Beers are fun to taste too along with my favorite the Southern Pale Ale.

There are newer reviews for Natty Greene's Pub & Brewing

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We had bloody marys, not beer, so can't comment there...but the food was very good and everything was fresh, service good. Enjoyed the historic building with its original brick walls and wood beams...I am sure it is fun at night or after work.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

For City Center residents, this is a great place to hang out on week-ends. Great selection of brews. Try 'em all!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Basically a brewhouse, Natty Greenes's is good for comfort food and very good ale. Each one in our party of six, including two teenagers, ordered something different from hamburger to BBQ pork. Everyone enjoyed the food and the informal atmosphere. There's both inside and outside dining. The service was very good. We'd return on our next visit to Greensboro.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Last thursday we met some friends we had not seen in a few years at Natty Greene's. My wife and I arrived early and tried a $2 thursday draft at the bar. We struck up a conversation with one of the regulars and enjoyed a great local brew. I like lighter beers and the Guifold Sunrise was just my style but I noticed other patrons enjoying some deliciously dark and thick beers too.

When our friends arrived, we went to a large table on the wsecond level. I enjoyed a great great burger that was the best in my memory with a slice of pineapple and jalapenos on it. My wife ordered a spinach salad. She asked me to share it and the restaurant split it into two dishes. My "half salad" was huge and I had some of that as well as half of my burger left over.

Saturday night we returned for a private party on the thrid floor. Great finger foods and a full bar. A seconf great experience at Natty Greene's.