“Good Burger”

Natty Greene's Pub & Brewing
Ranked #23 of 936 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The birthplace of Natty Greene's is a great place to get the full Natty's experience. Twelve taps serve up the brews we're most famous for, plus a rotation of brewhouse exclusives, seasonals and one-of-a-kind inventions. Enjoy family-friendly dining on the first floor or stop by to hoist a pint of our finest in the second floor taproom.
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Ate here for a late lunch during a break from the wrestling tournament at the coliseum. Just ordered a simple burger and fries. Excellent burger, more than what I expected for just a quick lunch. Waitress was good at explaining menu and drink selections. Overall good experience. Will try to visit again the next time I am in town.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

love the food and drink but they really need to insulate the walls..just so noiey when there is a lot of people...echo's a lot

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We were there for beer/food the day before St. Patrick's day and the place was hopping! we got a seat at the bar and the bartender helped us with (incl. samples) our selections from their long list of their beers on tap. The beer was great, nice and cold and in cold glasses so stayed cold to the bottom. When we decided to eat we were able to find a table upstairs and the Turkey Shoot (like a Reuben) and the Big Time Reuben, both of which were delicious.
Service was great considering the pub was wall to wall with "Irish" revelers. Would definitely go here again!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

The place was busy. We enjoyed a beer and thought we would have dinner, but after waiting 30 minutes and enjoying the company of so many others, we decided to walk down the street to see what else we could encounter. The beer was great at natty's but we decided to enjoy our food elsewhere and it proved to be a wise choice.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Whenever I visit a restaurant with "pub" in its name, I expect great beer, homey, comfortable suroundings, casual but excellent service, and great pub grub. I love the beer at Natty Greene's but the chairs are exceptionally uncomfortable, on winter nights the breeze coming in through the door is very cold, but the worst offense, in my book is that the food is pretty pricey for a pub, and the taste is merely OK. When I am paying almost $10 for a burger, I want it to be excellent! And the fries are merely ok, as well. All in all, I'll go back for the beer, but Natty Greene's doesn't fulfill my need for a good neighborhood European style pub.