“Crab and Artichoke Dip and Pita”

Harper's Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 910 Restaurants in Greensboro
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Enjoyed a snack of crab and artichoke dip with toasted pita. It was delicious. We sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Our waiter was a tall young man, who answered our questions, took our order and returned promptly.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Very good service and food. I had the crab cake sandwich with fries. The crab cake was good. I am very picky about my crab cakes and really liked this one. Fries were hot and crispy. Restaurant was cool and fresh.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

My husband and I have eaten here a lot. The food is delicious and the service impeccable. The crab cakes are my favorite, and my husband likes the Angus burger.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I have been eating here since day one and they have never let me down. The oriental chicken salad is awesome and my all time favorite has to be the Collard Greens. Thats right....Collard Greens. The best I have ever had. Servers are knowledgeable as well as pleasant and the atmosphere is welcoming. Always a winner !

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We have been to Harpers many times in the past ten years. The food is always well prepared and the service is always friendly and responsive. They have a varied menu both in cost and type of food. I love the roasted salmon wrap and the side pesto pasta salad. The brunch menu is excellent, lots of great choices. We went once on Thanksgiving, without a reservation, and had a great meal. The atmosphere is comfortable, the background music is usually jazz, the bar area is very pleasant. The restaurant always has specials to consider also. Great value for the money.